dubbi...
 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PEYTON Manning:
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

wangyue36612

3 Messaggi

Inviato il il 18/11/2022 :  06:44:26  Guarda il profilo di  Rispondi Citando
Changes to the Chargers' coaching staff: Chargers keep Mike McCoy as head coach in spite of his worst season to date. After finishing 4-12. the Chargers will offer Mike McCoy another opportunity in the 2016 season. But they also fired the coordinator of offensive play Frank Reich. The Chargers also dismissed five coaches in addition to Reich. The reasoning behind the changes doesn't match up.

COUGHLIN SOLD: Tom Coughlin steps down as the Giants head coach. Coughlin's tenure is over with his time with the Giants in the span of 12 seasons, with two Super Bowl wins. Watch him say goodbye.

Learn from it: Allow PFT Commenter to explain the way Madden NFL 23 coaching searches are actually conducted.

TITANS GM HUNT: Titans are searching for a new GM after the team sacked Ruston Webster. Webster won't be back to serve a fifth season as general manager of the Titans.

MIAMI REQUIRES A GM Dolphins promote Chris Grier to general manager. The Dolphins quit with Hickey after just two months on the job and promoted Grier by a committee within.

Be sure to track all the gossip Who's being dismissed? Are teams interested in hiring? Track all the hiring and firing rumors right here.

Find all sorts of Madden NFL 23 stories, rumors, game coverage, and bizarre comments from the Madden NFL 23 media in your inbox every single day.

If you want to buy cheap Madden 23 coins, please visit https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-23/Coins.html
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile
Vai a:
Vai all'inizio della pagina A.N.M.I.C. sede di Verona - © InMediaWeb
Versione 3.4.06 by Modifichicci - www.herniasurgery.it | Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06